- Have you missed notifications that you were going to check later due to Reboot or Wrong clearing?
- This app record notification is shown in the status bar. So you can check notifications that you have removed.
Easy-to-read notification history
- List all the notification history in chronological order.
- You can see the notification history grouped by each app.
- You can check the full text of notifications in detail dialog shown by the tapping list.
- You can adjust the maximum number of records to the 100 – 2,000.
- You can check notification history anytime from the status bar icon.
Clean management in exclusion of unnecessary notifications
- The app ignores the notification if the app has been registered to the “Ignore list”.
- It is easy to understand the configuration state of the “ignore list”.
- It is easy to find the app showing unnecessary notification for you.
- You can uninstall the unnecessary app from this app.
Easy initial setting
- Simply enable “Past Notification” in “System Settings / Accessibility”, and then the app start to recording notification histories.
- To stop recording notifications, please disable it.
This app will NEVER collect any other information, except notifications. And the permission of the network is used by only ads and checking updates.