QualityTime offers a unique and in-depth analysis of your smartphone activities by tracking total usage, screen unlocks and individual apps with hourly, daily and weekly summary reporting options.
The app provides the ability to curb your habits by using actionable features allowing you to set your own time restrictions like ‘alerts’, ‘take a break’ and ‘scheduled breaks’.These features can help you manage and control your usage when needed.
You can create different QualityTime profiles to customize how you wish to unplug from your smartphone during “take a break” or “scheduled breaks” to minimize distractions during those periods. QualityTime profiles provide options for you to block notifications and reject phone calls with auto-reply text messages. You can also define exceptions to allow incoming calls from important contacts and permit access to specific apps during those restricted periods.
Your Smartphone Timeline:
- Smartphone usage activities log displayed as a fun, visually engaging and easy-to-navigate “timeline”. Scroll up and down to view timeline activities from morning to night. Swipe left & right to navigate to view different dates.
Discover Your Smartphone Habits:
- Daily and Weekly Usage summary of total device usage, screen unlocks and your top apps with time spent on each app and number of times accessed – your “digital diet”.
- Automatically receive a recap of the previous day’s usage summary every morning (can be disabled).
- Zoom in to hourly usage view for the selected date.
- Tap any app to track app-specific usage history pattern by time or access frequency.
- Customize and exclude tracking by apps; pause tracking at any time.
- Share my top apps feature.
- A quick glance at today’s usage status with the QualityTime dashboard widget.
Manage Your Digital Diet:
- Create device usage alert (usage time and screen unlock) and app usage time alert (e.g. addicted social or games app).
- “Take a Break” to immediately unplug from your smartphone; one-click access via the “Take a Break” widget.
- Plan your “Take a Break” in advance (Scheduled Breaks) with repeating schedules.
- Define your own QualityTime Profiles to customize your “Take a Break” (restrict access to your phone).
- Create different QualityTime Profiles and customize how you want to unplug your smartphone during “Take a Break” or “Scheduled Breaks”; options to block notifications, reject incoming calls with auto-reply text messages, define exceptions to allow incoming calls from ‘whitelist’ contacts, permit access to certain apps during those restricted periods.
- “Missed notification” center – captures all your missed notifications during “Take a Break” or “Scheduled Breaks” so you won’t miss anything important.
- IFTTT (ifttt.com/qualitytime) support to provide valuable if-this-then-that recipes that let you set personalized alerts with your favorite online services or Internet of Things (IoT) when you exceed your device usage limit.
Please report any feedback. We will continue to provide updates and enhancements based on your feedback to make this app even more awesome.