Are you sure that your internet is connected ?
Then this is the app for you. With this app you can get a good idea of the Cellular and WiFi signal strength and find out which corners of your office or home are having the best reception.
What this app gives you:
- Signal meter
- Connectivity check
- Speed test
- WiFi scan
- Home screen signal widgets 6 types including signal, connectivity/latency, network, battery, clock and storage.
- Signal Logger
- Network info
- Cell towers
- Out of service, low signal and roaming alerts.
- Bluetooth Low Energy (LE) devices signal strength
- Day Night theme with dark and light modes
Pro Features(Inapp Purchase)
- Premium widgets (6 types)
- Speed test increased download size
- Dual SIM has been standardised from Android Lollipop 5.1 onwards. There are still a lot of bugs in manufacturer implementations. If you are seeing dual sim related errors in the app then try the app after disabling dual sim processing in app options. Also try setting both calls and data to same SIM in Android SIM settings. Consider sending an email to describe bugs to incorporate workarounds.
- A very few phones are not following the signal reporting standard fully. If the signal strength is not updating then this is a sure sign of a broken ROM. This is a known issue and not a problem with the App.