- Enjoy the bash and zsh shells.
- Edit files with nano and vim.
- Access servers over ssh.
- Develop in C with clang, make and gdb.
- Use the python console as a pocket calculator.
- Check out projects with git and subversion.
- Run text-based games with frotz.
At first start a small base system is downloaded – desired packages can then be installed using the apt package manager. Access the built-in help by long-pressing anywhere on the terminal and selecting the Help menu option to learn more.