Investing at your fingertips
- Sign up in minutes, one time KYC process within the app.
- Buy and sell mutual funds, or start SIP with few taps.
Invest in mutual funds online – free
- Zero Fees, No transaction charges.
- All direct mutual funds – earn up to 1.5%+ returns.
- Sell anytime – money comes to your bank account directly.
- Learn to invest in mutual funds with as low as Rs 500.
- Switch to direct funds for free.
Mutual fund investing for you
- Simple design, built with beginners and experts in mind.
- Invest in the ready-made basket of mutual funds recommended by experts.
- View beautifully-designed charts, and the historical performance of any mutual fund.
- Top mutual funds list for different categories.
- Latest finance news and insights.
Mutual fund tracking and analysis
- Dashboard to track all your investments.
- Track your annualized returns and total returns.
- Check details of holdings and mutual fund NAV like Moneycontrol and Valueresearchonline.
- Calculate returns through mutual fund SIP calculator.
- Track your existing investments outside Groww.
How to invest in mutual funds on Groww?
- Select any mutual fund.
- Verify your KYC.
- Start SIP or invest one time.
Investing for all your goals
Tax saving funds (ELSS mutual funds): Invest in tax saving mutual funds to get tax exemption under section 80c. The total exempt limit is 1.5 Lakhs
Get better than FD returns at low risk. Invest in liquid funds or ultra short-term debt funds. Invest in equity mutual funds – small-cap, large-cap, mid-cap, multi-cap – for the long term and higher returns. Or invest in balanced funds, gold funds, sector funds or international funds – all in one mutual fund app.
Mutual funds help you get more returns on your money than fixed deposits or savings account. You can sell your investments anytime unlike real estate and gold. Check out SIP Calculator to know how much returns you can make.
Safe and secure:
We use the latest security standards to keep your data safe and encrypted.
Groww uses BSE (Bombay Stock Exchange) for transactions. We trust our app with our own money. We support all RTAs – CAMS, Karvy, Sundaram, and Franklin. You can check your units on mutual fund apps in India like Mycams and Karvy. You can also switch your funds to Groww without any charges.
All mutual fund companies (AMCs) are supported on Groww Mutual Fund app including:
- SBI Mutual Fund
- Reliance Mutual Fund
- ICICI Prudential Mutual Fund
- HDFC Mutual Fund
- Aditya Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund
- Franklin Templeton Mutual Fund
- DSP Blackrock Mutual Fund
- Kotak Mutual Fund
- Mirae Asset Mutual Fund
- Axis Mutual Fund
- Motilal Oswal Mutual Fund
- L&T Mutual Fund
- IDFC Mutual Fund
- Parag Parikh Mutual Fund
- UTI Mutual Fund
- Sundaram Mutual Fund
- Tata Mutual Fund
All major banks are supported for paperless SIP
One time (lump sum) investments in mutual funds can be done via net banking. SIP investments are done via bank mandate.
You can track your investments from mutual fund apps like Fisdom, ETMoney, Scripbox, Fundsindia, WealthTrust, Piggy, Paytm Money, Zerodha Coin, Investica, Angel Bee, Fund Easy, Asset Plus, My cams, and MF Utility
We need the following permissions to provide the most seamless experience of investing in mutual funds
- CAMERA: to capture the image of the documents for KYC verification.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: to access the captured image and upload it on our servers.
- RECEIVE_SMS: to auto-fill the OTP sent by Groww.
All this permission is prompted at runtime when needed, and users have the option to “Allow” or “Deny” access to these permissions.
Happy investing in direct mutual funds.