Stock Screener app for android is free and searches the US stock market based on technical analysis and stock chart patterns for stock trading. This is a technical stock screener or stock scanner app, not a fundamental stock screener.
If you do online stock trading, such as swing trading or day trading, you will like this free stock screener app. You can find stocks that you want to trade to your stocks to watch list. This is an end of day technical analysis stock screener, meaning the stock quotes are updated at the end of the day. We do not offer real-time stock quotes for our technical stock screener.
This is one of the best stock scanners for android, but you need to have a basic understanding of how the stock market works in order to utilize this technical analysis.
This technical stock screener app does not teach you how to trade stocks, nor does it recommend any stocks to buy. You have to do your own stock market research and buy stocks on your own risk.
There are many technical indicators that you can scan the stock market for swing trading. You will see stock charts and stock market news for each stock.
This free stock scanner for android scans for stocks based on technical indicators, it does not have any fundamental analysis data like PE ratio. If you are looking for a fundamental stock screener, this stock market app is not for you.
Below is a list of the technical indicators that you can scan with our free stock screener for android,
- RSI Stock Screener – RSI Screener find oversold and overbought stocks and stocks with RSI increasing or decreasing.
- MACD Stock Screener – Macd Screener search for MACD crossover and crossover patterns.
- Moving Average Stock Screener – Moving average crossovers generate a bullish signal. You can search for both SMA crossover and ema crossover stocks.
- Daily Stock Gainers and Losers – Get top stock market gainers and losers.
- Price Stock Screener – search stocks based on stock prices.
- Volume Stock Screener – search stocks based on high volume stocks or stocks with unusual volume.
- Penny Stock Screener – search for small-cap stocks and penny stocks under $1, stocks under $5, stocks under $10.
- Candlestick Stock Screener – candlestick screener allows you to scan for the most popular candlestick patterns.
- Bollinger Bands Stock Screener – Bollinger Bands Screener finds stocks that are crossing the Bollinger bands.
- Stock Screener – Stochastic can be used as a leading indicator when you use it to find overbought and oversold stocks.
Website link- Click here