About Voter Helpline App
Taking forward its continuous efforts of building an active democratic citizenry in the country, Election Commission of India has undertaken a new initiative by designing a Mobile Application for developing a culture of avid electoral engagement and making informed and ethical ballot decisions among citizens of the country.
Added Digital Photo Voter slip for all EVP verified users. The app aims to provide a single point of service and information delivery to voters across the country. The app provides following facilities to Indian voters,
- Electoral Search.
- Submission of online forms for New Voter Registration, shifting to a different the constituency, for Overseas Voters, Deletion or Objection in the electoral roll, correction of entries & Transposition within Assembly.
- Register Complaints related to Electoral Services and track its disposal status.
- The FAQ on Voter, Elections, EVM, & Results.
- Service & Resources for Voters & Electoral Officers.
- Find the Election Schedule in your area.
- Find all the candidates, their profile, Income Statement, assets, criminal cases.
- Find the Polling Officials and call them: BLO, ERO, DEO and CEO.
- Click a selfie after Voting and get a chance to be featured in the Official Voter Helpline App Gallery.
- Download the list of Contesting candidates in PDF format and take the print out.