Use our true caller ID to identify calls and see photos and names of unknown callers and contacts in your phone book by only clicking one icon.
Sync with Facebook to automatically add photos to your phone dialer, contacts & address book with Eyecon. Check numbers of unknown calls with our simpler caller ID and smart dial contacts. Automatically link messaging and calling apps to connect quickly.
- Visual – We sync with Facebook and other social media channels to identify your contact’s true photos to create a photo-based address book and dialer. See names and photos instead of numbers for unknown callers and your contacts when you are dialing or receiving calls.
- Safe – Protect yourself from spam and anonymous phone calls with our caller ID. Our caller ID is based on Facebook and other social media identifiers, so the photos are all high quality and the information is completely accurate. Block calls to control who can call you.
- Connective – Sync your dialer, Whatsapp, Facebook, Viber, messaging, email, Skype, Linkedin and more with a single click for all in one communication through your favorite app icons.
- Ultimate personalization– Control how your image and contact information appear in your friend’s address book and in their phones when you call them. Choose from one of our 30+ themes to customize your address book with your favorite of our skin options! Change your settings to determine your dual or single SIM settings, caller ID notifications and more.
- Availability checker – Find out if your friends are free before you dial with our non-intrusive “can you talk” feature to allow people to either answer the phone, call you back immediately or respond that they are busy.
- Intuitive – Our technology learns your preferences as you interact with Eyecon and use our phone dialer. We organize contacts by those most dialed and display communication icons according to those you use the most often.
- Set photos – Enjoy participating in our one-of-a-kind game to review the photos we automatically synced with your contacts and find new pictures of your friends.
- Add contacts – After a conversation with someone who isn’t already in your phonebook, use our built-in caller ID to easily add them as a new contact with a suggested name and photo without typing anything additional.
- Private – login by simply adding your phone number without syncing with third party social media or a lengthy registration process.