Open Camera now requests Bluetooth permission, due to support for Kraken Smart Housing (thanks to Edouard Lafargue).
New features: histogram, zebra stripes, focus peaking (Camera2 API only). Some devices now support RAW for expo/focus bracketing. New Photo settings/”Use addresses” for photostamp. Improved DRO for some scenes.
More on-screen icons. Support for bluetooth/USB keyboards.
Moved some settings under “On screen GUI” to new “Camera preview”.
Bug fixes and other improvements.
ShotOn app adds customized ShotOn watermark on your image.
ShotOn app adds customized ShotOn watermark on your image with a “ShotOn” Label with the variation of ShotOn Any Model Name, Shot by and ShotOn watermark Logo.
ShotOn Add special touch to your image. Briefing it up, ShotOn is compiled with every single functionality you wish to have with any Shot on Watermark Stamp.
– Choose Model Name
– Select custom Watermark Logo
– Add custom Shot By signature name
– Save and Share your Images
Let’s see what extra features it adds
– By default Edit Mode: Allows you to crop the photo from gallery or camera.
– A wide range of various Model names to choose your shot on device Name.
– Pick ShotOn stamp.
– Preview before adding a ShotOn
– Easily Place your ShotOn signature in four different area of your image.
– Change color of ShotOn signature according to the image background
– To avoid Advertisement we offer you remove ad option.
This can definitely be the best addition to the category of your mobile apps.