This application uses database of hazards previously detected by other users.
The latest version supports all the countries of the world!
1. If you just installed the app you will need to go to menu “Update databased” to download and install the latest database of speed camera for your region (country).
2. To run the hazard detection mode, press the “Start” button. at the bottom right of the screen.
3. The application notifies only the dangers that are along your route.
4. You can call main setting, swiping from the left edge of the screen to the right.
5. You can call dangers filter that you want to discover swiping from the right edge of the screen to the left.
6. To add a new danger, tap on the SPEED at the bottom of the screen.
7. Sign in to edit and remove current POI
Starting with app version 2.0 user can sign-in in app’s community (using your Google Account).
Registered users have more permissions to manage POI objects (danger) on the map, for instance, user can explicitly delete irrelevant POI from common database.
The workflow of the application differs from the hardware radar detector. Hardware radar detector – is a passive receiver that does not block the signal to which it is set, but simply notify the driver of the presence in the field of the radar radio interference.
This application works differently, it uses a database of hazards previously detected by other users. For example, if the application is informed about mobile ambush, it means that at this point can probably be mobile ambush.