Google Drive is a safe place for all of your files that puts them within reach from any smartphone, tablet or computer. Files in Drive – such as your videos, photos and documents – are backed up safely so you can’t lose them. Once there, you can easily invite others to view, edit or leave comments on any of your files or folders.
Google Drive is the one place for everything in your work and personal life. It gives you free online storage for all your personal files so you can get to them from your Android device, computer (PC or Mac), and any other devices you use. With Google Drive for Business, you also get storage for your work files so you can share and collaborate on them with other people at your work or school. The Google Drive app for Android lets you easily work with your personal and work files when you’re on the go:
• Browse all your Drive files and files shared with you.
• Automatically upload photos and videos to your personal Drive account using Camera backup.
• Share your files.
• Move, delete, and rename files, and create new folders.
• Open your Drive files in other apps, including Office apps.
• Quickly get to documents you’ve recently opened.
• Search for your files and folders.
For you to sign in to Drive for Business, your organization needs to have a qualifying SharePoint Online or Office 365 business subscription plan. You can’t sign in with an account from an on-premises directory.
Camera backup, search, sort, and the ability to add Drive for Business accounts are available only on devices running Android 4.0 or later.
With Drive, you can:
– Safely store your files and access them from anywhere.
– Search for files by name and content.
– Easily share files and folders with others.
– Quickly view your content.
– Set access levels for who can view, comment or edit.
– Quickly access recent files.
– See file details and activity.
– Enable viewing of files offline.
– Use your device camera to scan paper documents.
– Access pictures and videos from Google Photos.
Google Drive Update :- DOWNLOAD NOW