How to Add your house in Google Map
Google Maps Go is the lightweight Progressive Web App variation of the original Google Maps app, now with navigation support.
Taking up 100 times less space on your device than the full Google Maps app, Google Maps Go is designed to run smoothly on devices with limited memory and on unreliable networks without compromising speed to provide your location, real-time traffic updates, directions, and train, bus, and city transit information. You can even search and find information about millions of places, such as phone numbers and addresses.
- Find the fastest route combining two-wheelers, metro, buses, taxi, walking, and ferries
- Ride the metro, bus or train with live city public transport schedules
- Navigate your car or two-wheeler with Navigation for Google Maps Go
- Step-by-step directions with route preview, helping you plan your trips ahead of time
- Get there faster with real-time traffic information and traffic maps
- Discover and explore new places.
- Search and find local restaurants, businesses, and other nearby places.
- Decide on the best places to go by reading customer reviews, and viewing pictures of food.
- Find the phone number and address to a place.
- Save places you want to or visit often, and quickly find them later from your mobile.
- Available in 70+ languages.
- Comprehensive, accurate maps (including satellite and terrain) in 200 countries and territories.
- Public transport information for over 20,000 cities.
- Detailed business information for over 100 million places.
Post a Comment