Application used to raise SOS alerts in any emergency situation
* Currently launched in Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Andhra Pradesh, Chandigarh, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Daman and Diu, Delhi, Goa, Gujarat, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Karnataka, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Mizoram, Nagland, Puducherry, Punjab, Rajasthan, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Uttar Pradesh and Uttarakhand only.
The App will be launched soon in the rest of the states.
* Providing 24 x 7, efficient and effective response system, which can involve local volunteers from citizens to provide efficient emergency response service
* Timely dispatch of field resources (police, health, fire & disaster management) to the location of incidence using the system.
* Integration with existing emergency response systems.
* It aims to make the operations citizen-friendly, more transparent, and efficient and provides citizen profile management and feedback mechanisms.
* It will also help to keep track of the progress of incidents and the services delivered taking emergency services to the next level.